Thursday, April 16, 2009

Buenos Aires Day 1

I apologize for all of the typos in the previous entries .... I am just now going back and reading them. That computer in my hotel in Peru had a few keys missing ....

Anyway, I am now in BA after a near miss on my connection in Lima from Cuzco. Apparently, if you arrive in Peru from another city in Peru to connect to a city NOT in Peru, you have to leave the airport and come back in as if you just arrived at the airport. You have to go outside. It was kind of fun hearing my name called over the loud speaker in the Lima airport, though.

 "Am Kin - last call for your flight to Buenos Aires." 

In the states they would say too bad so sad she missed her flight so I'm going to sell her seat to someone else for double the price. 

No pics from today - but I think I'm going to love it here in BA! Margaret gets here tomorrow and I can't wait to get started figuring this place out. We are going to see a soccer game on Sunday .... apparently the enthusiasm puts Florida-Georgia to shame. 

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment